Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Current Favorite foundation/tinted moisturizer.


For a few weeks now I've been obsessed with finding the right foundation for me.. I tried a few drugstore ones and wasnt pleased. So I got two Mary Kay foundations called Time Wise Luminous wear and the Matte wear. Both in the color BEIGE 5. They match my skintone perfectly. The matte one which is for combination to oily skin is honestly MATTE I dont even have to set it with a powder and it lasts all day on my face, really have to moisturize before applying it because it could dry your face...it made my face really dry the first few times I used it and as much as I love it I cant use it everyday . The luminous wear has like tiny tiny shimmers that give a really nice glow. You can only see them if you look at your face in the mirror really really close. The Luminous wear is for normal to dry skin and I've had no problems with it making me look oily or anything. I have an oily Tzone and there's products that make me oilyer on that area than I would normally be, but this foundation is awesome. The back of the container says its buildable coverage and suitable for sensitive skin. For now these two are my go to foundations. The luminous wear I do set with my favorite setting powder ever which is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. Its a translucent powder which I use to set my foundation and its also a blotting.powder. I recommend it. When I dont want to use foundation I reach for a tinted moisturizer. Right now my favorite one is the Cover Girl Aqua Smoothers in number 815. I either apply it alone or I mix it with my foundation (50/50) then apply the Stay Matte powder and it makes my skin look really nice and natural. I live in TX where is humid and I find these products to work well for me right now. If you have any recomendations let me know because I enjoy trying new products. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment