Monday, December 12, 2011

DIY: Fishtail braid bracelet

hello ladies. Please check out my new video..its a Bangles makeover! DIY fishtail braid bracelet. Its super easy to do. I hope you all like it and if you try it don't forget to show me your creation ;)

At the beginning I show a picture of the material you'll need to create this cute bracelet. It is very simple to start it and I forgot to film that part but basically what you do is cut a very long piece of string and pass it under both bangle and then there you'll have your left and right string, then you just start braiding how I show in the video. You can use leather rope to create this instead of metal bangles but I really like how this turned out. I hope you do too. And if you haven't subscribed to my youtube channel please do, it would mean a lot to me. I hope you all have an awesome day.
xoxo Karen,

No comments:

Post a Comment