Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fierce & Tangy: Tutorial

Hi there, so I decided to film a tutorial showing you how I use the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow in Fierce & Tangy. I love this color and it looks really good with brown, but I wanted to switch it up a tiny bit, because I am always using brown eye shadows. I really like how this looks. May not look to appropriate for the weather right now, but spring is coming up and it will be perfect then :D.
I hope you enjoy this look, and I will list all the products I used to create it.

*Products used:
+Too Faced Shadow Insurance
+Maybelline Color tattoo e/s Fierce & Tangy
+NYX trio in Shangri La
+Cover girl Quad in Coffee Shop
+MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
+Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
+Revlon Mineral blush *Honey
+ELF studio blush Pink Passion
+Tarte Highlight
+Revlon l/s *Just Enough Buff

**FACE**
+Monistat gel (as primer)
+Revlon color stay in Golden Caramel mixed with Almay clean complexion makeup in Neutral (to get right shade for me)
+Loreal True Match powder in W6 sun beige

4 comments:

  1. i totally loved this look.....
    its bright, yet subtle.

    thank you for sharing chicka!
    cuidate!
    -Antonia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girly,

    i awarded you the cute blog award! :)

    http://missantonia90.blogspot.com/2012/02/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Very pretty look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful look!!!! orange is soooo warm, summery and springish :)

    ReplyDelete