Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Essentials

It's the 1st day of SPRING! I love spring but sadly where I live, spring quickly starts feeling like summer and it turns into a hot,humid mess, but I do make the best out of the few weeks when the weather is actually nice. Today I thought it was the perfect time to share a few if my essentials.) S 1.)Sandals: I love wearing sandals even though my feet get really "tan" (dark) but I just love how comfortable they are and I can just put em on with anything. I love bright colors as well as the more nude,tan sandals. This takes me to 2.) Neon nail polishes and in particular the neon yellow nail polishes. This color stays on my toes till fall comes around (haha) my husband tells me I need to switch it up but I am obsessed and I just love how nice and clean it makes my feet look. 3.) I love denim shirts. I tan really easy so I always try to have something to cover up my arms, the denim shirts are perfect to pair up with anything and it covers my arms from the sun and they're light enough to not make me sweat to much. I specially love the light wash ones. For make up 4.) I really like the It cosmetics your skin but better cc cream, not only does it cover like a foundation but it has sf 50, its anti aging and I love how it smells. Its easy to apply and very lightweight. 5.) I need to set anything I put on my face because I like a matte finish, so for years I have been in love with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. It is so light but mattifies my skin without making it look cakey, and I can apply it through out the day with out looking powdery and cakey. 6.)Flat Out Fabulous from MAC is one of my all time favorite lipsticks. Its a beautiful color and its matte,which is my favorite finish, specially because when its hot I hate the feeling of sticky lipsticks. This lipstick is very long wearing,and I can keep my eyes very simple with this color. There you have it, These are just some of my essentials, I might just have a 2nd part in a few weeks. This concludes my Friday night blogging, have an awesome weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment