Monday, January 10, 2011

On my face today





FACE *Cover Girl Tinted moisturizer Medium to dark 815
Rimmel *Stay Matte translucent powder
ELF Cool Bronzer
I start with a clean face.
I apply tinted moisturizer all over my face down to my neck using my hands.
I Like my face to stay matte so I found the Rimmel Stay Matte powder to work really good on my face.
 I apply it with a large powder brush.
I contour my face using E.L.F studio Cool bronzer because its matte, and that is it for my face.

Too faced shadow insurance
Ulta quad
Wet n Wild *fine wink
black eyeliner
Falsies volume express

I prime my eyelids with Too Faced shadow insurance
then I applied *fine wink all over my lid. On my crease I used a bronze color from an Ulta quad I own. To make my crease appear somewhat darker, I used a dark brown. I lined my lash-line with a black liquid eyeliner and the bottom with a brown pencil eyeliner then I applied a coat of mascara on my top and bottom lashes and I was done :)
On my lips I used a lip gloss from Lo' real called *Soft Nude <3

2 comments:

  1. i use the tinted moistruizer to! i use fair to light and i set it with my revlon color stay powder! its soo good :)

    ReplyDelete