Monday, January 24, 2011

On My Face Today..

Over the weekend I bought an L.A Colors palette (Supernatural) with different shades of blues and grays. I decided to do this look today, hope you like it ;)
[[Products used]]
L.A Colors palette in *Supernatural
Too Faced shadow insurance
Black pencil eyeliner
L.A Colors blush in *Natural
Rimmel lipstick in *Pink Blush
Loreal Lip-gloss in *Soft Nude

First I primed my eyes with Too Faced shadow insurance, with a fluffy brush I applied the blue that I circled on the picture on my crease and blended upwards. With a small angled brush I then lightly applied the black eye shadow on my crease and my outer V and blended just a little. I applied the lightest shade on the palette on my brow-bone. I lined my eyes with a black pencil eyeliner and applied mascara. I applied blush and then applied *Pink Blush lipstick and *Soft Nude lip gloss on top of it and that was it. <3

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful look, Karen. I love the pinkish nudish lips! I want that palette now >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u. Those palettes are so cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I really want try this look now!

    ReplyDelete