Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hair spray Talk

I recently purchased this Aussie sun-touched shine hair spray because of the word SHINE...yes funny but its summer still and I thought, why not give it a try.
I got mine at Target I believe it was $2.79...so cheap.
My everyday hair consists of letting my hair air dry and once its dry curl the tips with a one inch curling iron, run my fingers through my hair and use this hair spray. I really like it because it leaves my hair very nice and not hard. It moves around as if I had no hair spray but still holds my soft curls in place, and adds a nice shine to my hair. Makes my hair shiny not greasy ;)
I replaced my Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Hair Spray with the Aussie one, and even though I really like the Suave hair spray I really wanted to try something new. I love Aussie hair products. They are really low in cost but work great.
I would definitely repurchase both.
Have you tried them?

No comments:

Post a Comment