Tuesday, February 8, 2011

COVER GIRL tropical fusion quad


I've had this quad for a very long time..but it kind of just sits in the back of all my makeup. I do not reach for this very often because only two out of the four colors call my attention the most...but they are to bright to use for an everyday look..in my opinion. The only two colors on the quad that I like the most are the blue and the green/teal color. I really like the peachy color but it is to powdery and it really does not show when applying it. Same problem with the yellow color...to powdery. The blue and the green/teal are very pigmented and they show the same color when you apply it. It was inexpensive so it is not a bad buy unless you have other eye shadows that are similar to this and work good for you. Sometimes I use the peachy color to blend out brown eye shadows on my crease and it gives a nice sheer peach finish to the look. Its a decent quad overall. Whats your opinions on it?

here are swatches without a base or anything. I really had to go over the yellow and peach color a few times.

3 comments:

  1. the blue and green look really nice i had never seen that quad before! cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fast!! Thanks a lot for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are gorgeous! Love the green best.

    ReplyDelete