Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WONDER WOMAN COLLECTION (updated post)

 Last week I saw a youtube video talking about this new collection MAC was coming out with..and I could not pass on it. I did not own any MAC products until today, and I was really happy with the things I got
First I got the mineralize skinfinish in *GOLDEN LARIAT
The collection officialy launched in stores 2/10/11 and the other color which is *pink power was sold out by 11am...I'm glad Golden Lariat was my 1st pick.
The 1st color is a bright gold with shimmer, the middle comes off as matte which I love, and the 3rd color is a nice peach color with shimmer but doesn't show much on the skin. I used it on my cheeks and it really really like how it looks. I swatch them...I hope you can see the colors well.

Second thing I got was the green quad in *VALIANT with beautiful green shades and my favorite out of the all the quads
 
 1st color is *MANILA PAPER
2nd color is *VALIANT
3rd color is *DIANA UNDERCOVER
4th color *SPINING TRANSFORMATION 


Last thing I got was one of the blushes in *MIGHTY APHRODITE
 Really nice color, i think it will be really nice for the summer :)

5 comments:

  1. wow thats gorgeous i love the the might Aphrodite i wanted to get my hands on that today i as well made my second MAC purchase my first one was a lipgloss lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really nice. i didnt wanna regret not gettin it since its limited edition..specially cuz i like wonder woman :). what did u get from mac?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased the same mineralized skinfinish as you soley because I have honour as a highlight.. & i was looking for a lighter one... The lady told me about this and I was in love [still am] LOL! How do you like it so far?

    how do you like the MIGHTY APHRODITE? the color looks good, but i'm not sure if i should purchase.. you should do a face of the day using that blush :-) Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. its really nice. i tried it before buyin it and its really pretty and not to shimmery. i will try to have a picture tomorrow to show how it looms on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its really nice. i tried it before buyin it and its really pretty and not to shimmery. i will try to have a picture tomorrow to show how it looms on :-)

    ReplyDelete