Monday, February 21, 2011

FOTD!!



Today I found this LA COLORS palette ($1 name *traditional) sitting in the back of all my eyeshadows and I had not used it. It has really nice colors and really pigmented as well, so I created this look and I'm feeling like making it my everyday look. Heres how I did it.
First I used Too Faced shadow insurance, then with a fluffy brush I applied shadow 1 to my crease and blended upwards, with the same brush I applied shadow 2 to my lid, I then applied shadow 3 to my outer corner and blended the colors together. To finish it up I applied shadow 4 to my brow bone as a highlight. I lined my eyes with MAC Blacktrack fluidline, and used the falsies mascara. On my cheeks I have NYX blush in *MOCHA. On my lips I used Wet n' Wild 902C and that was all.

2 comments: